Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Welcome
I have been thinking about this whole blogging thing a lot. I have been trying to think of different gimmicks for blogs. Different things to pull people in. But I think the best way to blog is as yourself and about what you know. I am a girl living in Greenville, SC and I know how to shop. Now that is not all there is to me...I am not some ditz out of Clueless. But it is my hobby. It is what makes me relax when I am stressed. What makes me happy when I am sad. And what calms me down when I am madder than hell. So this is my blog mostly about me, but also about all the fun different things I find on my shopping adventures in my home of 3 years, Greenville, SC.PS- I should also mention that my husband of two years doesn't view my "hobby" quite as fondly as I do; so stay tuned for helpful tips on being a sneaky shopper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment