Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shop Girl gets a New Face

These days all you here about is cutting costs and pinching pennies. I admit that this is not my strong suit but even I have started trying to cut back in an effort to save. But there is one place where you should not skimp and that is your face. No matter what you are wearing, what color your hair is, or how much you weight, your face is going to be your face and you have to protect it. I wandered into Benetz in the West End the other day while browsing the sales rack at Augusta 20 (what?! Buying things on sale is a method of saving!). I was looking for a new face wash, something gentle and good for every day use. They sent me out the door with a Soy face wash by Fresh. Granted, the price was a little steep ($40) BUT you don't have to use a lot and it is AWESOME! I can already tell that my skin looks and feels better. Also, they have some great moisturizers to help you battle the fierce SC July sun. Splurging on your skin now can save you a bundle on plastic surgery in the future. Check Benetz out during the week for make over specials also!

xoxo
Shop Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment